Crockpot taco soup with beer. Great Prices On Millions Of Items. Before you jump to Crockpot taco soup with beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise.
Add taco seasoning to the mix and stir. Lay the uncooked chicken breasts on the top of the mixture and press down slightly slightly so they are covered by the liquid of the soup. Place the ground beef, onion, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crockpot taco soup with beer. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot taco soup with beer is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crockpot taco soup with beer is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Great Prices On Millions Of Items. Before you jump to Crockpot taco soup with beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot taco soup with beer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot taco soup with beer:
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (The less fat the better).
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Get of I onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 of green or red bell pepper, chopped chunky.
- Make ready 2-3 of finely chopped & seeded jalapeños.
- Make ready 1 of small can puréed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, mild or spicy.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- Prepare 1 of beer, 8 oz. (use a beer that you would drink).
- Make ready 5-6 of minced garlic.
- Take to taste of Chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Ground cumin.
- Get to taste of May add cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 2 cans of red kidney beans,drained & rinsed.
Brown beef in a large pot until no longer pink, draining off all fat. Mix all remaining ingredients (except the corn tortillas and the salt) into the same pot with the beef. This Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup is made with just SIX ingredients in the slow cooker! In a large skillet on the stove-top, brown the hamburger with the diced onion until the hamburger is cooked and browned.
Steps to make Crockpot taco soup with beer:
- Begin browning ground beef & Italian sausage, chopping up meat into pieces. As fat begins to come out of meat, add the veggies. Cook & stir till onion is transparent & veggies are semi soft. Pour meat & veggies into colander to drain grease. Then put in crockpot. Add tomato products & beer. Add seasonings to taste. Salt to taste. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, adding kidney beans an hour before serving..
- Top with chopped onion, cheese, & cilantro.
Add the remaining ingredients for the soup and stir to combine. Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer, and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker. Add taco seasoning, and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe?
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot taco soup with beer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!