Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff recipe. You can cook thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Take 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- Take 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- Take 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- Take 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- Provide of Juice of 1 lime.
Instructions to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
If you find this Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.