Vi's crockpot meatballs. Crockpot Meatballs are an effortless way to prepare tender and delicious meatballs! Crockpot Meatballs are really easy to make, simply mix the meatballs and let the slow cooker do all of the work. BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs made in the crock pot.
Combine the rest of the ingredients. (I whisk them together.). Pour soup mix over meatballs and stir. See more ideas about Crock pot meatballs, Crockpot recipes, Slow cooker recipes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vi's crockpot meatballs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vi's crockpot meatballs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vi's crockpot meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Crockpot Meatballs are an effortless way to prepare tender and delicious meatballs! Crockpot Meatballs are really easy to make, simply mix the meatballs and let the slow cooker do all of the work. BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs made in the crock pot.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vi's crockpot meatballs using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vi's crockpot meatballs:
- Get 3 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 2 cup of whole wheat seasoned bread crumbs.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of can of tomatoe sauce.
- Take 28 oz of can of tomatoe sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of red cooking wine.
These party meatballs (Crockpot OR Stovetop) are perfect for Christmas Eve, New Years Eve or any Eve! I love that crockpot recipes save me time at dinnertime because they're already cooked and ready to go, but sometimes making one in the Crockpot Swedish Meatballs Recipe. These Crockpot Meatballs are so versatile, so easy-to-make and SO YUMMY! Serve them over rice, mashed potatoes, or.
Instructions to make Vi's crockpot meatballs:
- Mix all ingredients with meat except for 28 ounce can of tomatoe sauce and red cooking wine you can add more bread crumbs if needed shape meat balls about 20 then in crockpot put 28 ounce can of tomatoe sauce 4 chopped cloves of galic, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 cup of red cooking wine, other half of chopped onion, 1teaspoon of salt (you can taste later and add more to your liking) 1 tablespoon each of: onion powder, garlic powder, Basil, thyme 1 teaspoon pepper (or more to your liking).
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6 – 8 hours.
It just does not get any easier than this. This is a meal that you can put the meat in the crockpot while it is still frozen and everything turns out perfect. The best meatball in a crockpot was the mozzarella stuffed meatballs I saw on this subreddit this year. Both sweet and savory, these Crockpot BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs are always a crowd favorite. Keywords: crockpot turkey meatballs, turkey meatballs.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vi's crockpot meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!