Sweetpotato Halwa (Varat special).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweetpotato halwa (varat special). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweetpotato Halwa (Varat special) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweetpotato Halwa (Varat special) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweetpotato halwa (varat special) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweetpotato Halwa (Varat special):
- Prepare 3-4 of Sweetpotato.
- Take 250 ml of Full cream milk.
- Take 2 tsp of Chopped almond.
- Take 2 tsp of Chopped dry coconut.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped cashew.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Desi ghee.
Instructions to make Sweetpotato Halwa (Varat special):
- First peels off sweet potatoes then grate it nicely..
- Heat ghee in pan put grated sweetpotato then fry it fr 2-4 mints..
- Now add all chopped dry fruits sugar powder rasines cardamom powder in it..
- Saute until it's colour turns light brown..
- Now add milk and continue stir it..
- Cook it till halwa become thicker.
- Off the flame,.ready yummy sweet potato halwa.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweetpotato halwa (varat special) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!