Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's home smoked baby back ribs recipe. You can have lee's home smoked baby back ribs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs:
- Provide of Slab of Baby Back Ribs.
- Use of Your Favorite Seasoning Rub.
- Take of Plain Prepared Yellow Mustard.
- Get of Wood Chips Soaked (I like hickory).
- Take of Butter or Margarine.
- Provide of Your Favorite Beer.
- Get of Dark or Light Brown Sugar.
- Take of Degrees Preheated Oven.
- Provide of Heavy Duty Foil.
Instructions to make Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs:
- Liberally season both sides of your ribs with seasoning rub. Liberally coat both sides with yellow prepared mustard. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours..
- The next day, let the ribs come to room temperature. Meanwhile prepare your smoker. Soak your wood chips in warm water for around an hour. Let smoker heat up to around 225 degrees..
- Place meat cup side up and let smoke with wood chips for 1.5 to 2 hours. I add a big handful of chips about every 30 minutes. Not trying to cook the meat at this point, just to get a nice smoke flavor..
- Using double layer heavy duty tin foil, sprinkle the bottom with brown sugar and dot with the butter. Pour in enough beer to cover the bottom. Place ribs in cup side up and fold in foil to create a packet. The beer, brown sugar and butter will create your sauce..
- Let cook in oven for approximately 2 to 3 hours. Ribs will be done when a fork easily pokes into the meat. Note: Start checking at about 2 hours..
- Let ribs rest around 30 minutes. Slice in-between the bones. Plate as you like and pour the juice's left in the foil all over the ribs. Serve and enjoy. Message me with any questions you might have..
Try some tender smoked baby back ribs. Pork back ribs are meaty treats when smoked to perfection. Season with pork rib rub for best flavor. Unlike spare ribs, baby back ribs require little preparation before they are ready to go in the smoker. Smoked baby back ribs dry rub recipe.
If you find this Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.