Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Amaretto Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amaretto Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amaretto Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amaretto cheesecake recipe. You can cook amaretto cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Amaretto Cheesecake:
- Prepare of 1 package of Cookies Keebler ™ Simply Shortbread.
- Use 1 1 of Butter stick.
- Take of Canola spray.
- Use 5 5 of Cream Cheese pkgs.
- Get 1.25 Cups of Sugar.
- Take 4 of Eggs Large.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Self Rising Flour.
- Get 1.5 Teaspoons of Almond Extract.
- Take 0.75 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 16 Ounces of Sour Cream.
- You need 0.25 Cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Steps to make Amaretto Cheesecake:
- Fill a large metal casserole dish full of water. Carefully place the dish on the bottom rack of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350..
- Place the ENTIRE PACKAGE of Keebler™ Simply Shortbread Cookies into a gallon Ziplock™ bag. Crush the cookies in the bag. Scoop the cookie crumbs into a stainless steel bowl. Melt the stick of butter and pour it over the cookies. Blend well with a fork..
- Spray an 11 inch spring-form pan with Canola spray. Line the bottom and sides of the pan with the cookie mixture..
- Cut the cream cheese into eights as each package is opened. Add 1st package of eights and blend for 30 seconds. I use a food processor to accomplish this, but a mixer should do. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl after each blend..
- Blend in the four remaining cream cheese packages. Add the sugar and blend for 1 minute. Add eggs and mix 30 seconds more. After the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs are thoroughly mixed together, add the flour and extracts then blend for a final 30 seconds..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared spring-form pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350 with the spring-form pan sitting on the middle oven rack above the "water bath"..
- Check to see if outer rim of cake is burning and cover with a "donut" of aluminum foil if necessary. Bake for 15 minutes more. While baking, mix the topping ingredients together..
- At 1 hour total baking time, remove cake from oven and spread the topping evenly across including the edges of the crust. Bake for 5 minutes more..
- Let cake cool for 1 hour before slicing or placing in the refrigerator, covering with aluminum. This cheesecake, like many other cakes, tastes best when it is warm – fresh from the oven..
- Try slicing this cheesecake, like ALL cheesecakes, with unwaxed dental floss. Pushing it down through the crust is slow, but every slice will come out perfect..
In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff but not grainy, then fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Combine biscuit crumbs with melted butter. Spoon into tin and press over the base, chill. Combine the almond paste, sugar, and flour in a food processor; beat until smooth. Place this into a mixing bowl and beat in one-third of the cream cheese at a time, mixing well after each addition.
If you find this Amaretto Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.