CROCK POT LASAGNA. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! And we're talking regular dry lasagna noodles—no need to buy the no-boil lasagna noodles. Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses.
It's so nice to prep for a meal in the morning and it be ready to enjoy when you get home after work. Making lasagna in the crock-pot is so convenient and it makes a ton. It is so delicious that everyone was asking for seconds, even my mother-in-law!
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! And we're talking regular dry lasagna noodles—no need to buy the no-boil lasagna noodles. Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses.
CROCK POT LASAGNA is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. CROCK POT LASAGNA is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot lasagna using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make CROCK POT LASAGNA:
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Make ready 1 of Lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 1/2 of Jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese(optional) I didn't use in this recipe..
- Prepare 3 of 6oz bags of shredded Mozzarella cheese( I like extra cheese. If you don you can use your own judgement on the amount).
- Take 2 tbsp of of minced garlic.
- Get 1 of Parmesan Cheese (Optional).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of of your favorite sausage (Italian or country sausage).
This is our lazy day crock pot lasagna recipe. You are going to love this fun twist on a traditional lasagna with this easy crock pot lasagna recipe. Crock Pot Lasagna is one of my family's favorite meals. Layering the lasagna in the crock pot takes less than ten minutes and the ground Italian sausage with onions and garlic can be browned.
Instructions to make CROCK POT LASAGNA:
- Brown ground beef and sausage adding the garlic and your own favorite seasonings( I used garlic and onion powder, fresh cracked pepper and a bit of salt).
- Lightly grease the inside of your crock pot with olive oil. Add 1 Cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot..
- Place as many uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot without overlapping..
- Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles. Spread 3/4 Cup Ricotta cheese over meat. Sprinkle 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese over ricotta cheese..
- Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 meat mixture, the remaining ricotta cheese and 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese. Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top if desired. Cook on low for 4 hours.(DO NOT OVER COOK! THE NOODLES WILL BECOME MUSH IF YOU COOK TOO LONG).
Be the first to rate & review! Make tonight Italian night with this amazing crockpot lasagna! This lasagna is made with a flavorful meat sauce, a delicious cheese mixture, and is super easy to make. CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness of lasagna and the comfort of soup together into one amazing meal.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crock pot lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!