Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry-white chocolate cream cake recipe. You can have raspberry-white chocolate cream cake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- You need of Raspberry Filling.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Get 1 Tbs. of butter or margarine.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of almond extract.
- Provide of Red food color, if desired.
- Get of Cake.
- Provide 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz. package), chopped.
- Take 2 1/4 cups of Gold Medal all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1 2/3 cups of whipping cream.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- Prepare of White Chocolate Frosting.
- Prepare 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz package), chopped.
- Use 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of plus 2 tsp. Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- You need 2 Tbs. of butter or margarine, softened.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of almond extract.
Steps to make Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, the cornstarch, and salt; stir in wine cooler. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in butter, almond extract and 2 or 3 drops red food color. Cover and refrigerate until chilled..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms and sides of two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored; beat in melted baking bars and 1 teaspoon almond extract on low speed..
- Fold egg mixture into whipped cream. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, folding gently after each addition until blended. Pour into pans..
- Bake 8-inch rounds 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour..
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool. Beat melted baking bars and remaining frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional wine cooler, 1 teaspoon at a time..
- Fill cake layers with raspberry filling. Spread frosting over side and top of cake..
Set aside; Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix together using a hand mixer until well combined. White chocolate raspberry cake: the process. The white chocolate cake layers are simple to make because we use a box mix doctored up with sour cream and pudding. I used white chocolate pudding but you can substitute vanilla or cheesecake—just as long as it's white-ish—if you don't have white chocolate pudding on hand. Coat. in center of cake comes out clean.
If you find this Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.