Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★. Chiffon Cake, Fresh Strawberries, and Lightly Sweeten Whipped Cream. Fluffy Japanese Strawberry Shortcake Recipe – Japanese Strawberry Cake イチゴのショートケーキ. This one layer strawberry shortcake cake is a stunning (yet totally manageable!) ending to your meal.
This homemade strawberry shortcake recipe consists of a golden flaky biscuit piled high with macerated strawberries and sweetened whipped cream. I make Strawberry Shortcake a lot, but always with Bisquick. I ran out so I chose this recipe because it looked simple.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry naked cake / strawberry shortcake★recipe★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Chiffon Cake, Fresh Strawberries, and Lightly Sweeten Whipped Cream. Fluffy Japanese Strawberry Shortcake Recipe – Japanese Strawberry Cake イチゴのショートケーキ. This one layer strawberry shortcake cake is a stunning (yet totally manageable!) ending to your meal.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry naked cake / strawberry shortcake★recipe★ using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★:
- Take of ■ For the sponge cake.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 55 g (1/4 cup) of and 1 tsp) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of (about 1/2 cup) cake flour.
- Get 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 20 g (1.4 Tbsp) of milk.
- Prepare 7 g (1 tsp) of honey.
- Get of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- Get of ■ For the syrup.
- Get 2 Tbsp of hot water.
- Take 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of brandy.
- Make ready of ■ For the strawberry cream.
- Make ready 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Take 15 g (0.5 oz) of freeze-dried strawberry powder.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Get 18 g (1.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for strawberry powder.
- Take 2 Tbsp of water.
- Make ready of ■ For the Toppings.
- Take 8-10 of strawberries.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This Strawberry Shortcake Cake gives a new twist to an old classic. Vanilla cake layers, fresh strawberries, and mascarpone cream! How do you know if you're allergic to something? I feel like I might be mildly allergic to strawberries, but not in the typical way.
Steps to make Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Ev5bqxAtYM8.
- 【For the sponge cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift the cake flour twice. Put unsalted butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat)..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter, and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside..
- Whip the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter falls slowly forming a ribbon. It should hold it's shape for a few moments. Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size..
- Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (30-40 times).
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter. Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom sometimes..
- Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins..
- Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- 【For the syrup】Add hot water to granulated sugar and stir to melt. Add brandy and stir..
- 【Assemble the cake!】Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 12 cm (4.7'') mousse ring. Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 6 cm (2.4'') mousse ring. Brush both sides of each layer with the syrup..
- Add granulated sugar to heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy; set aside. Put granulated sugar and strawberry powder, mix well. Add water and mix well until combined..
- Add the strawberry mixture to the whipped cream in 2-3 parts. Mix it with a spatula. Cut strawberries vertically in half..
- Lay the first layer. Put the strawberry cream on top of the first layer and spread it. Pipe swirls of whipped cream along the edge of the cake. Place strawberries on the inside of the cream of swirls. Pipe the cream between each strawberry to fill the gap..
- Add the second layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream, piping swirls, and filling the inside with strawberries and cream..
- Add the third layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream and piping swirls. Top the cake with the remaining strawberries. Assemble mini-cake (6cm / 2.4-inch) in the same way. It's all done!.
This Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe features homemade shortcake biscuits topped with juicy strawberries and homemade whipped cream. Even though strawberries are usually best during the spring and summer, we've been getting great. This Strawberry Cream Naked Cake with Baileys looks pretty, and tastes incredibly delicious! Recipe with how to make a Layer Cake The vanilla cake for this strawberry naked cake batter comes together super quick and easy. To make it, in a mixing jar, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry naked cake / strawberry shortcake★recipe★ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!