Crock Pot Chili (easy). A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. Here's a quick and easy way to make chili in the crock pot slow cooker. It's a great dinner for busy families.
Serve the chili in warm bowls with a side of warm cornbread and butter. For a low-calorie version, try this Low Calorie Crock Pot Chili recipe. Red wine adds body to this traditional chili, which features classic ingredients like green bell pepper, onion, stewed tomatoes, cumin, and chili powder.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crock pot chili (easy). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Chili (easy) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crock Pot Chili (easy) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. Here's a quick and easy way to make chili in the crock pot slow cooker. It's a great dinner for busy families.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot chili (easy) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Chili (easy):
- Take 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Get 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Take 2 can of Kidney or Chili Beans.
- Get 2 can of Stewed Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of any Chili Seasoning for 2lbs meat.
My latest chili recipe – I've found it tastes best if made the day before. Adjust the heat by using hot, medium or mild picante sauce and taco seasoning (I use hot for both). Mix all ingredients in Crock Pot. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather!
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chili (easy):
- Brown ground beef and drain, add to the crock pot..
- Add beans and tomatoes to crock pot on top of ground beef..
- Chop peppers and onion into smaller diced pieces and add with garlic to crock pot..
- Sprinkle chili seasoning into crock pot. Give it a couple of stirs…do not mix well..
- Top crock pot with lid and set on low for 6-8 hours or 3-4 on high. Low is recommended..
Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! Without a doubt, chili is my husband's favorite food. He asks for it every chance he gets and I'm only too happy to oblige. We are all big time chili lovers. Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crock pot chili (easy) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!