White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video. this cake is baked at low temperature and in a short time, it tends to shrink. You should make sure that the meringue doesn't 蛋糕卷 / 瑞士卷 Swiss Roll Cake 技巧分享 不开裂 不掉皮. 小高姐的 Magic Ingredients. White Roll Cheese Cake Recipe 【卵白消費】ホワイトロールチーズケーキの作り方.
Hurricane Swiss Roll 飓风蛋糕卷. 초콜릿 크레이프 케이크 만들기 : Chocolate Crepe Cake Recipe Since this cake is baked at low temperature and in a short time, it tends to shrink. You should make sure that the meringue doesn't become too hard or too soft, to prevent shrinking. 【POINT】 ①Whisk the meringue on high speed until soft-peak hangs down softly.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, white swiss roll (snow cake roll) ★recipe video. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
this cake is baked at low temperature and in a short time, it tends to shrink. You should make sure that the meringue doesn't 蛋糕卷 / 瑞士卷 Swiss Roll Cake 技巧分享 不开裂 不掉皮. 小高姐的 Magic Ingredients. White Roll Cheese Cake Recipe 【卵白消費】ホワイトロールチーズケーキの作り方.
White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have white swiss roll (snow cake roll) ★recipe video using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video:
- Prepare of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- Make ready of ■White Sponge Cake （35×24ｃｍ / 13.8 × 9.4 in）.
- Take 200 g (7 oz) of egg white, about 5-6 egg whites, well-chilled.
- Get 95 g of (3.4 oz, 1/2 cup)granulated sugar.
- Prepare 7 g (1 Tbsp) of corn starch.
- Take 100 g (2/5 cup) of milk, room temperature.
- Prepare 100 g (4/5 cup) of cake flour.
- Get 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Take 6-7 drops of vanilla oil.
- Take of powdered sugar for dusting.
- Prepare of ■Cream.
- Make ready 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of nonfat dry milk.
- Make ready 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 1 tsp of brandy.
- Take of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
You can also make mini chocolate cake rolls which are These basic ingredients wear very important hats in this Swiss roll cake recipe. White Sugar & Brown Sugar: You can use all white granulated sugar to sweeten this cake roll, but where's the fun in that? Ichigo Daifuku (Strawberry Mochi Rice Cake) イチゴ大福 作り方 レシピ – OCHIKERON – CREATE EAT HAPPY. Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake is the ultimate decadent gourmet dessert that looks ridiculously complicated but is totally doable.
Instructions to make White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/DutXPtdNXos.
- Preheat an oven to 180℃ / 356F. Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Put the egg white in a bowl. (Please use well-chilled egg whites.) Beat it lightly with a whisk until watery..
- Whisk it with an electric hand mixer on high speed. After it becomes whitish, add granulated sugar in 4 parts and Whisk it until very soft peaks form. Please be careful not to whisk too much..
- Add corn starch and mix it on high speed for 15 sec..
- Switch to low speed. Whisk it slowly for 1.5 minutes on low speed. It'll gradually become glossy..
- Pour milk in a large bowl. Add a small amount of meringue and vanilla oil to the milk. Mix it until smooth..
- Add sifted cake flour. Mix it until smooth..
- Add the meringue in 4 parts. Fold it 20 times each addition..
- And then fold it another 100 times. The volume of the batter will go down a little and it'll get smooth..
- Put vegetable oil in a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to the oil. Mix well and emulsify..
- Put it back to the cake batter. Fold it about 30 times. Scrape off the batter on the inner side of the bowl..
- Pour it into a baking tray. Flatten it. Bake it at 160℃ / 320F for 15 mins..
- After baked, drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Take the cake out from the tray and peel off the paper on the side. Let it cool; set aside..
- 【For Cream】Put ices or ice packs and water in a large bowl. Put another bowl into the cold water. Pour heavy cream into the bowl and add granulated sugar..
- Whisk it with an electric hand mixer on low speed until foamy. Add nonfat dry milk and mix well with a whisk..
- Take the bowl out from the water and add vanilla essence and brandy. Mix well. It'll become stiff cream due to the dry milk..
- 【For Assemble】Place a new parchment paper on top of the cake and turn over the cake. Peel off the lining paper. Put plastic wrap over the sponge and turn it over. Cut off the edge at an angle..
- Spread the cream over the sponge. Roll it up tightly at the beginning. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Wrap it with parchment paper. And then wrap it with plastic wrap completely. Let it sit in a fridge 2-3 hours..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar. Slice and serve!.
A great gluten-free cake and dessert. Check out the full chocolate swiss cake recipe below: Get the FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE HERE. Swill Rolls, or Roll Cakes (ロールケーキ) which we call in Japan, are a type of sponge cake filled with whipped cream, buttercream, custard cream, and sometimes include fruits like strawberries. Just like any other desserts, we do have Matcha Swiss Roll (抹茶ロールケーキ) and it's always a popular. Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe – Best Swiss Roll Recipe -کیک کریم دار Sponge Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com Tricks for Making the Perfect Holiday Jelly Roll Cake.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food white swiss roll (snow cake roll) ★recipe video recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!