Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vodka Sauce Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vodka Sauce Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vodka Sauce Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vodka sauce soup recipe. To make vodka sauce soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Get 1-1/2 pound of ground pork.
- Use 1/2 pound of Cavatappi pasta, corkscrew.
- Take 2/3 cup of vodka.
- Provide 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
Instructions to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Add water and salt to a pot. When the butter starts to melt add the pasta. Then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Then turn to low boil..
- Add the beans, seasonings, vodka, and pork. Keep on a low boil. Everything but the cream should be in now..
- When pasta is done and pork isn't pink, turn off the heat and stir in the cream. Cover and allow to rest covered for 15 minutes. The pasta will still cook absorbing more of the liquids. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Vodka Sauce Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.