Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot. Enjoy these stuffed bell peppers cooked in a crockpot. I used a variety of colored peppers. Crockpot stuffed peppers stuffed with Mexican style seasoned ground beef, rice, black beans and queso blanco, then cooked in a slow I've made all sorts of stuffed peppers – See our Stuffed Pepper Recipes – but the crock pot will allow you a bit more freedom.
These Stuffed Peppers Made In The Crock Pot Are So Easy. It wouldn't be Fall without a classic recipe made in the crock pot now would it?! Better YET, it wouldn't be game-day-season around here without my spicy, juicy, and pretty darn irresistible crock pot stuffed.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed peppers in the crockpot. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Enjoy these stuffed bell peppers cooked in a crockpot. I used a variety of colored peppers. Crockpot stuffed peppers stuffed with Mexican style seasoned ground beef, rice, black beans and queso blanco, then cooked in a slow I've made all sorts of stuffed peppers – See our Stuffed Pepper Recipes – but the crock pot will allow you a bit more freedom.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stuffed peppers in the crockpot using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot:
- Make ready 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 TBS of garlic salt.
- Make ready 1 TBS of black pepper.
- Get 2 TBS of dried minced onion.
- Take 2 TBS of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked white rice (not instant rice).
- Take 4 of large bell peppers, cleaned and emptied. Chop off the top where the stem is and empty out the peppers.
- Make ready 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 slices of mozzarella cheese.
Crock pot stuffed peppers recipe with only five ingredients! Low carb and vegetarian options included, and you prep with less Guys, these stuffed peppers are absolutely perfect for Meal Prep Sunday, because you can stuff them ahead and store in the fridge. Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers: Tender bell peppers stuffed with an ultra flavorful filling. The slow cooker does ALL the work for you I especially love making these crockpot stuffed peppers in the summer, so I don't have to heat up the house!
Instructions to make Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot:
- Add all ingredients to the raw ground beef, except for the tomato sauce, mozzarella and bell peppers.
- Mix well, as if making a meatloaf.
- Stand the peppers upright and fill with as much of the meat/rice mixture as possible. It's okay if they are heaping. Each pepper should hold about a quarter of the mixture..
- Stand upright in the Crockpot and cover with tomato sauce. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6 hours, until internal temperature is 160 degrees F..
- For the last 10 minutes of cooking time, top each pepper with a slice of mozzarella cheese and top with more tomato sauce. Allow cheese to melt before serving..
I think from now on all the. · These crock pot stuffed peppers are filled with a classic mixture of ground beef and rice. Use your favorite pasta sauce or tomatoes in Thanks to this trusty kitchen gadget, all you have to do is prep your ingredients before tossing them in the crock, where you "set it. The stuffing used for Crock-Pot® stuffed peppers can contain meat or not. If ground beef is in the stuffing, it need not be browned first as it will cook thoroughly during the slow-cooking process. Most chefs recommend using a very lean ground beef, though, so as to.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed peppers in the crockpot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!