Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double smoked spiral ham w/raspberry mustard dipping sauce recipe. To cook double smoked spiral ham w/raspberry mustard dipping sauce you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- Prepare 1 of bone-in cured spiral ham.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Seedless raspberry jam.
- Take 1/4 cup of Course ground mustard.
- Use 1 tbsp of Organic apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Pineapple juice in a spray bottle.
Instructions to make Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- Heat smoker to 235° F. I used a combination of charcoal and pecan wood..
- Slather the ham with dijon mustard and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- When smoker hits 235° put on and cook for 2 hours..
- Mix together the dipping sauce. In a bowl combine the mustard, raspberry jam and apple cider vinegar. It is important to do this now because this is not heated and needs time to mingle into something beautiful!.
- When the 2 hours are up spray all sides with pineapple juice..
- Smoke for another half hour and spray with pineapple juice..
- Smoke for another hour spraying in 30 minute intervals. Then let the spray and bark cook together for another 30 minutes and the ham is done. Although the cured ham is technically cooked and ready to eat right from the store out of the package an internal temp of 145°is desired..
- Let rest about an hour and serve with homemade bake beans and corn bread..
So many comments on how great the ham was and it was the best ham that most of my family has had. This ham was very easy and simple to do and mouth watering. Smoking a ham on your Traeger electric smoker is super easy!. Prep Glaze – The first thing you want to do is prepare you honey glaze, so grab a saucepan and combine the ginger ale, brown sugar, honey and apple cider vinegar. Create the best ham you've ever tasted with this ultimate double smoked ham recipe.
If you find this Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.