Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole. Hold onto your hats cowboys and cowgirls! This Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole is going to blow your mind. It's hearty, full of flavor and takes only minutes to prepare.
Especially after the last couple days…when I made a roast chicken & vegetables dinner! Good…but hot. 🔥🌞 WE LIKE IT 👍👍👍oh, note – we used a LOT more cheese 😉 Ingredients. Crock-Pot Cowboy Casserole Recipe This hearty Cowboy Casserole features ground beef, beans and potatoes for a stick to your ribs frugal meal that is perfect for feeding your hungry crew.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy crockpot cowboy casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hold onto your hats cowboys and cowgirls! This Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole is going to blow your mind. It's hearty, full of flavor and takes only minutes to prepare.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy crockpot cowboy casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mrs. Dash (original).
- Prepare 1 lb of small red potatoes, sliced thin (about 4-5 small red potatoes).
- Get 1 of (10.5 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef (browned and drained).
- Prepare 1 of (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Prepare 1 cup of canned corn (I used creamed corn).
- Take 1 of (14.5 oz) can dark red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
One recipe that's come down from that time is cowboy potatoes, which basically means a pot of potatoes with stuff cooked in it. This is a dish that no two people make alike. It usually has potatoes and onions in some sort of cheesy sauce, but some people add other veggies, some add meat, and some leave out the cheese. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is an American classic featuring chicken, broccoli, rice, melty Colby Jack cheese and a crunchy Cornflake topping.
Steps to make Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole:
- Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well..
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes..
Brown the ground beef, and drain well. Place the browned beef, and the remaining ingredients except the cheese in a crock pot (slow cooker) and combine well. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese. Brown ground beef, onions and peppers in a skillet on top of the stove, drain. Add the browned hamburger with onions and peppers on top of the corn along with the kidney beans.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy crockpot cowboy casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!