Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raspberry Jammie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Jammie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry jammie bars recipe. You can have raspberry jammie bars using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Jammie Bars:
- Use 8 ounces of butter.
- Use 6 ounces of light brown sugar by weight.
- Take 8 ounces of flour by weight.
- You need 6 ounces of oats by weight.
- Provide 2 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 12-14 ounces of Raspberry jam or any other flavor you like.
- You need as needed of shortening or pan spray.
- You need as needed of powdered sugar.
Steps to make Raspberry Jammie Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Prep the 13×8 pan with shortening or pan spray..
- Melt butter and brown sugar together..
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a bowl..
- Add melted butter and sugar to dry ingredients. Mix well and this will be the bottom oatmeal crust..
- Reserve 1 cup of the mixture for the topping..
- Spread remaining oatmeal crust evenly on the greased 13 X 8 pan. I press down with the bottom of a measuring cup to flatten..
- Spread raspberry jam over oatmeal crust a thickness of 1/4 inch. some people like more..
- Sprinkle reserved cookie dough evenly over jam..
- Bake in 350 F oven until jam bubbles and the topping is starting to get a golden brown and delicious color (GBD) about 15 to 20 minutes +/-..
- Cool thoroughly and cut into shapes and sizes you like and sprinkle with powder sugar:).
This amps up the raspberry flavor making the filling the center of attention between all the layers. Let cool completely before trying to remove from silicone pans. Both the bars and the muffins may be frozen for future use. In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, mix melted butter and vanilla; add to oat mixture, stirring until crumbly.
If you find this Raspberry Jammie Bars recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.