Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to striped fresh raspberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook striped fresh raspberry cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake:
- Provide of for crust.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of Pepperidge Taho, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, finey crushed.
- Take of for raspberry swirl cheesecake.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of fresh or thawed frozen raspberries.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of packs cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Use 1 container (8 oz) of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Provide of garnish.
- Get as needed of fresh raspberries,.
- Prepare as needed of whipped cream,.
Steps to make Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake:
- Make crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Finely chop cookies in the food processor or blender..
- Measure out 2 1/2 cups and combine with the melted butter until well moistened.
- Press in bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Freeze while making filling.
- Place the raspberries in a food processor and puree.
- Strain through a finenmesh strainer, pressing hard to extract all juice into a small sauce pan. Discard seeds.
- Heat and cook until thickened and reduced to 2/3 cup, 3 to 5 minutes, stir and watch it it cooks quickly.
- Make raspberry swirl cheesecake filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon zest and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating each egg in, stir in sour cream until blended.
- Remove 4 cups of cheesecake to a bowl and add raspberry puree, stir to blend.
- Starting with plain cheesecake batter pour 1 cup into center of crust, don't spread it out.
- Pour 1 cup of raspberry filling directly into center of the plain filling, again let it spread without touching it.
- Repeat this alternating batters until its all used up don't smooth batter out, it will do it as it bakes.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake 60 to 70 minutes, it should be still jiggly in the center, and puffy and moist on the edges. Cool completely at room temperature before covering and chilling 8 hours or overnight.
- Unlock the sides of the springform pan.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and whipped cream when serving.
Let it cool and serve over your cheesecake. If desired, decorate the top of the cheesecake with some fresh raspberries. Raspberry Cheesecake: Beat the softened cream cheese for two minutes. Add the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Gently stir in the raspberry sauce until just combined.
If you find this Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.