Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pillsbury chocolate – raspberry hearts recipe. To cook pillsbury chocolate – raspberry hearts you need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts:
- Take 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Provide 1/3 cup of hazelnut spread with cocoa, like Nutella.
- Provide 24 of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark or milk chocolate chips.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Steps to make Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls, cut into 8 squares..
- Spoon 2 tbs of hazelnut spread on one side of each square..
- Top spread with 3 raspberries and 4 chocolate chips..
- Fold dough over filling, press edges to seal. Transfer to cookie sheet and shape into heart shape with hands..
- Brush pastries with beaten egg..
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown..
- In small microwaveable bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon of hazelnut spread and 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips. Microwave uncovered on high, 45 to 60 seconds or until it can be stirred smooth..
- Spoon into pastry bag or small resealable bag, seal, and cut corner of bag. Sprinkle hearts with powdered sugar, drizzle with chocolate mixture..
- Allow to cool slightly before serving, filling will be hot. These are best eaten while still warm. Enjoy!.
With paper pattern as guide, cut crust into heart shape. Sprinkle with pecans and chocolate chips. Break up berries with spatula or wooden spoon if frozen together. From quick and easy dinners to irresistible desserts, find all the recipes you need to make more memories at home with a little help from Pillsbury. We don't call 'em classics for nothing!
If you find this Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.