Mexican Chicken Pinwheels. These Mexican pinwheels are perfect for ANY party or get together! Made with mouthwatering chicken taco flavors, they're a favorite with both kids and adults! Mexican Chicken stuffing wrapped in tortilla making it a great party appetizer which can be served cold or warm.
Creamy chicken salad with mexican flavors! These appetizer pinwheels are so good and they go fast. Shredded cheese gives Mexican Chicken Pinwheels their south-of-the-border cred.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican chicken pinwheels. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These Mexican pinwheels are perfect for ANY party or get together! Made with mouthwatering chicken taco flavors, they're a favorite with both kids and adults! Mexican Chicken stuffing wrapped in tortilla making it a great party appetizer which can be served cold or warm.
Mexican Chicken Pinwheels is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mexican Chicken Pinwheels is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican chicken pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Pinwheels:
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of refried beans.
- Make ready 4 oz of can of diced green chilies (drain well!).
- Take 1/2 cup of chunky salsa drained very well of all excess liquid.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 6 of soft flour tortillas (8 inch).
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Chicken breast luncheon meat (good quality is better!!).
Serve these chicken pinwheels with sour cream, if you like. These Mexican Pinwheels are easy, delicious, and perfect for using up leftover cooked chicken. Tips for Making Great Mexican Pinwheels. Be the first to review this recipe.
Instructions to make Mexican Chicken Pinwheels:
- Combine first six ingredients. Mix well by hand or use a hand mixer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr..
- Lay out six tortillas and spread roughly 1/3 cup of mixture evenly to within 1/2 inch of edge of each tortilla. (You will have some left over…..its great in a sandwich or as a dip!!).
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the shredded cheese on each tortilla then top each one with 6 slices of the luncheon meat..
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and place seam side down in a large sealed dish or container. Refrigerate at least 3 hours..
- Cut each tortilla into 8 equal pieces. Makes 48 appetizer bites. They ALWAYS fly off the table!!!!.
I'd suggest making these to snack on during the week. Who doesn't love pinwheels as an appetizer? Packed with chicken enchilada flavor, these are no exception. Mexican Pinwheels (Southwest Sausage Pinwheels)Cookie Rookie. A creamy filling made with chicken taco flavors is spread over a soft flour tortilla and rolled up to make the most delicious Mexican pinwheels ever!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mexican chicken pinwheels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!