Sous Vide Cornish Hen.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sous vide cornish hen. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sous Vide Cornish Hen is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sous Vide Cornish Hen is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sous vide cornish hen using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sous Vide Cornish Hen:
- Get 2 of Tyson Cornish Hens (Thawed).
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Peppercorn Medley.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Get 2 sprigs of Rosemary.
- Take 6 sprigs of Thyme.
- Get of Olive oil.
Steps to make Sous Vide Cornish Hen:
- Preheat sous vide to 165°F..
- For spice rub: mix salt, ground peppercorn medley, garlic powder and turmeric in small bowl. Set aside..
- Remove each hen from packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. Season both sides of each hen with half of the prepared spice mix. Be sure to rub it evenly on all sides..
- Place hens in vacuum seal bag. Place one sprig of Rosemary and three sprigs of thyme on top of each hen..
- Seal bag with sealing clip. Use a hand pump to vacuum seal the bag..
- Place vacuum sealed hens in preheated sous vide water bath. Be sure they are completely submerged underwater. However, the zip lock portion of the bag should be kept out of the water. Clip the top of the bag to the side of container used for the water bath..
- Set sous vide to cook for 3 hours at 165°F..
- Turn off sous vide and remove from water bath. Remove hens from vacuum seal bag and pat dry with paper towels. Place on roasting rack to rest..
- Season again with the remaining spice rub. Drizzle olive oil over the seasoning and rub evenly onto all sides of the hen..
- Broil until skin is golden and crisp..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sous vide cornish hen recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!