Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sous vide pork tenderloin with mushroom sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sous vide pork tenderloin with mushroom sauce using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce:
- Get 8 oz of Pork Tenderloin.
- Make ready of Kosher Salt, Pepper, and Fennel Pollen.
- Prepare of Avacado Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of 'Instant' Brown Rice or what you like.
- Make ready of Several white button mushrooms your choice.
- Get 1 of small Shallot.
- Get 1/2-1 Tbs of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of 'Better than Boullion' Mushroom sauce base.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 of Fresh Ripe Tomato.
- Get of Prepare.
- Get of Set Sous Vide unit to 132f (rare) and 2 hours, 45 minutes.
- Prepare of About 3 1/2 hours before serving, start the unit.
- Make ready of Remove silver skin from Tenderloin and pat dry.
- Take of Sprinkle Salt, Pepper, and lightly dust with Fennel Pollen.
- Take of Place in a Ziplock bag and refrigerate until sous vide water is ready.
- Get Slice of mushrooms thin (or thick).
- Take of Finely chop Shallots.
- Make ready of Measure butter. water and mushroom sauce paste.
- Prepare of Measure rice and water.
- Make ready Slice of Tomato.
Steps to make Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce:
- Put tenderloin bag in the water and remove air, zip close and set timer.
- Melt butter in a saute pan and add shallots.
- When translucent, add muchrooms..
- Continue to cook gently unit the mushrooms are slightly colored, then set aside..
- Slice tomato and put on each plate.
- Shortly before pork is ready, finish the sauce.
- Mix in 1 cup hot water with 1 tsp mushroom base.
- Remove 1/8 cup and mix with 1 Tbs of cornstarch..
- Pour the remaining stock into the mushrooms and bring to a simmer..
- Add the cornstarch mixture and stir to thicken, set aside.
- Cook the rice..
- When it's ready, remove the pork and dry thoroughly.
- Take a cast iron skillet set on high and add the oil.
- When pan is HOT, add the pork and brown all over..
- Rest the pork for 10 minutes.
- Slice, serve with sauce, rice and tomatos..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sous vide pork tenderloin with mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!