Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate- raspberry whoopie pies recipe. To cook chocolate- raspberry whoopie pies you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies:
- Use 1/2 cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of milk-2%.
- Get 1 of For the Filling ing..
- Prepare 1 of jar(7oz) marshmallow creme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1/3 cup of seedless raspberry jam.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 cup of confectioners' sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies:
- Preheat oven to 400° ..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy.Beat in egg & vanilla..
- In another bowl mix flour, cocoa, b.soda, b.powder & salt. Mix up. Add to creamed muxture alternateing with milk. Beating well after each addition..
- Drop dough by Tablespoonfuls. 2" apart onto greased baking sheets..
- Bake 6-8 minutes. ( I baked mine at 350° They took 12 min. ) .Or until top springs back.Remove from oven to cool..
- While they are cooling make your filling. In a large bowl. Beat marshmallow creme & shortening until blended. Beat in jam. Gradually beat in sugar until smooth.Spread on bottoms & top with another one. Lightly press together..
In separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat flour mixture into sugar mixture. Add milk and mix together well. The original and most commonly used flavor of whoopie pies is chocolate, but you can find other flavors such as pumpkin, or vanilla. The batter is soft, something between a cake batter and a cookie dough, and the texture of the cake is tender.
If you find this Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.