Chicken Sous Vide.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken sous vide. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Sous Vide is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Sous Vide is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken sous vide using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sous Vide:
- Make ready 1 each of Chicken piece.
- Prepare 3 oz of Chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 oz of Mirepoix.
- Prepare 1 of Zip lock bag.
- Get 1 of S/P.
Steps to make Chicken Sous Vide:
- For mirepoix: 50% onion, 25% carrot, 25% celery..
- In the zip lock bag, add chicken piece, broth and mirepoix..
- Close it without air, poaching in water (145 degree) for 35 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken sous vide recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!