Pinwheel Rice. Do more with your leftovers and create something unique and interesting. Try Fusion pinwheels with rice today. #HappyCookingToYou. Say goodbye to boring squares and hello to these fun S'mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels!
The flavor of s'mores gets swirled with rice krispies treats in today's s'mores recipe! Two childhood classic treats get combined in to onein these Rice Krispies S'mores Pinwheels! The rice krispy pinwheels are the perfect treat for a birthday party, holiday party or special night at home.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pinwheel rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Do more with your leftovers and create something unique and interesting. Try Fusion pinwheels with rice today. #HappyCookingToYou. Say goodbye to boring squares and hello to these fun S'mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels!
Pinwheel Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pinwheel Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pinwheel rice using 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinwheel Rice:
- Get 1 cup of leftover Rice.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized Potato.
- Take 1-2 of leftover Bread piece(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black & white Sesame seeds.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take of For stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red Lentil (masoor daal).
- Make ready 1 of big chopped Onion.
- Get 2 of chopped green Chillies.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped multi coloured Capsicum.
- Prepare of Few chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Cooking oil.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Prepare of Little oil to grease the butter paper and hand.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds and chilli flakes to garnish.
Our original recipe called to use marshmallow fluff as the inside "stuffing" but after some testing. The Classic Rice Krispie Treat gets a makeover with these colorful Rainbow Rice Krispie Pinwheels oozing with buttercream frosting! This is a treat EVERYONE will love! Rumble / Delicious Recipes — If you're looking for a fun Holiday and Patriotic snack or dessert idea for your family, you should make these Rice Krispy Pinwheel Treats.
Instructions to make Pinwheel Rice:
- Pressure cook the daal until soft and mussy with little water and salt.If you have thick leftover daal, use it. In that case adjust the salt and spices accordingly..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and saute chopped onion and chopped green chillies for 2-3 minutes..
- When onions become light golden brown add the cooked dal..
- Stir well to mix in medium heat and add cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt (if needed)..
- Stir well and add chopped capsicums and spinach. Mix well..
- Add in kasuri methi, chopped coriander leaves and remove from heat..
- Now for the outer layer, take 1 cup of leftover rice to a mixer grinder..
- Take 1 boiled potato, peel, chop roughly and add to the grinder. If you have some leftover bread pieces, dip in 2-3 tablespoon of drinking water and add to the grinder..
- Grind until the mixture becomes a soft dough..
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.Add chilli flakes, little salt and coriander leaves..
- Mix well with your hand (grease hand with little oil)to well incorporate..
- Clean your hand, take a butter paper/baking paper and brush with little oil..
- Now put the rice mixture to the greased paper..
- Grease your hand again and spread the mixture to make a thin rectangular sheet..
- Take lentil mixture and place over the rice sheet.Spread with your fingers to make a thin layer. Leave some spaces on edges empty..
- Now with the help of the butter paper, very carefully start rolling from one side..
- Continue to roll taking help of the paper to make a log(grease your hand before rolling)..
- Grease a knife and trim the sides of the roll.Sprinkle some sesame seeds and chilli flakes on the top..
- Now with the greased knife slice the roll (1 inch thick)..
- Place slices on a serving plate and serve as snack..
How to make Rainbow Rice Krispie Treat Pinwheels. Line the pan with parchment or wax paper then butter it too. See more ideas about Pinwheels, Pinwheels paper, Diy pinwheel. The Classic Rice Krispie Treat gets a makeover with these colorful Rainbow Rice Krispie Pinwheels oozing with buttercream frosting! No bake Peppermint Rice Krispies Pinwheels are an easy treat for the holidays.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pinwheel rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!