Pinwheel Samose (Bhakarwadi). Samosa Pinwheels – Indian Gourmet Appetizer Recipe by Manjula. pinwheels aloo bhakarwadi with step by step photo and video recipe. there are several names to this unique samosa recipe and one such popular names is samosa rolls. unlike the traditional samosa's. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat.
Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. Pinwheel samosas have all of these characteristics except the shape of regular samosa.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pinwheel samose (bhakarwadi). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Samosa Pinwheels – Indian Gourmet Appetizer Recipe by Manjula. pinwheels aloo bhakarwadi with step by step photo and video recipe. there are several names to this unique samosa recipe and one such popular names is samosa rolls. unlike the traditional samosa's. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat.
Pinwheel Samose (Bhakarwadi) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pinwheel Samose (Bhakarwadi) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pinwheel samose (bhakarwadi) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinwheel Samose (Bhakarwadi):
- Make ready 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Get 2-3 of potatoes boiled.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Aamchur powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready as required of Water to make the dough.
- Make ready as required of Oil to fry.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take as required of For Garnish – Onion rings, coriander leaves, cucumber peels, tomato ketchup, red and green chillies chopped.
aloo bhakarwadi. pinwheel samosa- Potato bhakarvadi -Home made pastry slices filled with mildly spiced potato mixture, easy Cuisine: North Indian Cuisine. Keyword: aloo bhakarwadi, bhakarwadi, pinwheel samosa. हिन्दी में पढिये : Aloo Bhakarwadi Recipe – Samosas Pinwheel Recipe. The Best Vegetarian Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly Grilled Cheese Pinwheels, Samosa Pinwheels (aloo Bhakarwadi / Spiced Potato Pinwheels), Peanut Butter And Jam Pinwheels.
Instructions to make Pinwheel Samose (Bhakarwadi):
- For the Samose – Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker for 4 whistles, cool, drain, peel and mash. To this add chopped coriander leaves, Aamchur powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl add All-purpose flour, salt and oil. With water make a dough. Rest for 15 mins covered with a muslin cloth..
- Make a ball and with a rolling pin make a round Paratha. The edges should be a little thick. Add the potato mix all around the Paratha. Brush water on the edges. The mix should be inside and not be smeared till the edges..
- In a separate bowl take 2 Tbsp Maida and add 1/2 cup water to make a batter..
- Fold the Paratha tight and cut the roundels. Smear in the Maida batter. In a wok heat oil and deep fry. Complete the batch and set aside.
- In a plate, plate the pinwheel samose and decorate with onion rings, cucumber roses, tomato ketchup, coriander leaves and red & green chillies. Enjoy with your favourite beverage.
Aloo Bhakarwadi is a traditional recipe from Maharashtra and Gujarat. These crusty Samosas Pinwheel can be enjoyed as an evening snack. Samosa Pinwheels,Spiced Potato Pinwheels,Aloo Bhakarwadi, Puff Samosa Pinwheels, Aloo Today's recpie is Pinwheel samosa or Aloo Bhakarwadi recipe as popularly known in Gujarat. samosa pinwheels is a fast and easy to make appetizer. it is a traditional recipe from the states of maharashtra and gujarat. it can be prepared as a snack and also can be served as starter in any party. Potato Pinwheels Recipe, veg pinwheel, How to Make Pinwheels, Samosa Pinwheel. Aloo Samosa Recipe Chatpata Spicy How to Make Potatoe Sambosa Step by Step Punjabi Sambusa in.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pinwheel samose (bhakarwadi) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!