Chocolate Bundt Cake. Chocolate Bundt Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. First, I apologize that I'm giving you more chocolate after the If you've tried that chocolate layer cake before- you'll be happy to know this chocolate bundt cake is equally. Please take my word for it and DON'T TRY.
Learn how to make a Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake Recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake! Elegant chocolate bundt cake, with an even, fine crumb, and deep flavor.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate bundt cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Bundt Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Bundt Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Chocolate Bundt Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. First, I apologize that I'm giving you more chocolate after the If you've tried that chocolate layer cake before- you'll be happy to know this chocolate bundt cake is equally. Please take my word for it and DON'T TRY.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate bundt cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Bundt Cake:
- Prepare 8 ounces (2 sticks) of unsalted butter – plus more for pan.
- Take 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream (4 ounces).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Make ready of For Glaze:.
- Take 3 ounces of bittersweet chocolate – chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
This chocolate bundt cake is not your run-of-the-mill chocolate cake! Knowing my love for chocolate, my friend Hilary made me a version of this cake for my birthday one year. Chocolate Bundt Cake. by: Kelsey Banfield. The chocolate cake has a velvety texture and the addition of sour cream adds lovely depth of flavour.
Instructions to make Chocolate Bundt Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter a 14-cup Bundt pan..
- Make the Cake: In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Mix milk and sour cream in a glass measuring cup..
- With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; add vanilla. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with the milk mixture and beginning and ending with the flour; beat until just combined..
- Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top with an offset spatula. Bake until a cake tester comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Make the Glaze: Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Bring cream to a simmer in a small saucepan; pour over chocolate. Let stand 2 minutes. Add butter, and mix until smooth. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened. Pour glaze over cake..
- Cook's Notes: Cake can be stored at room temperature, wrapped in plastic, up to 1 day..
This Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake is my go-to cake. This dark chocolate Bundt cake is a chocolate lover's dream. This is a delicious and intensely chocolate cake, especially if you use a high-quality or Dutch-process cocoa. Here is the perfect chocolate Bundt cake. Easy Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake – this cake is easy and has triple the chocolate flavor, plus a This Rocky Road bundt cake consists of alternating swirls of peanut butter and chocolate cake with.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate bundt cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!