Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Raspberry Glazed Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raspberry Glazed Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Glazed Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry glazed pork chops recipe. To make raspberry glazed pork chops you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Glazed Pork Chops:
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried sage, crushed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried thyme, crushed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 4 of (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of seedless raspberry jam.
- You need 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red (or white) wine vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of sprigs fresh thyme (optional).
Instructions to make Raspberry Glazed Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 200°F..
- In a small bowl, combine crushed thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Rub evenly over pork chops..
- Melt butter and olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Cook pork chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once. Remove from skillet and keep warm in preheated oven..
- In the skillet, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, and vinegar. Bring to a boil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce is reduced to desired consistency (sauce will thicken as it cools). Spoon sauce in a pool onto a serving plate, and top with pork chops. Feel free to glaze sauce over chops as well. Garnish with sprigs of thyme..
Serve with some steamed fresh vegetables on the side for an easy and healthy weeknight meal. But in reality, these Raspberry-Glazed Pork Chops are a quick-and-easy weeknight skillet dish. Remove from skillet and keep warm in preheated oven. In the skillet, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, and vinegar. Mix jam, vinegar, mustard and orange zest in small bowl.
If you find this Raspberry Glazed Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.