Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Raspberry & Coconut slice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry & Coconut slice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry & coconut slice recipe. You can have raspberry & coconut slice using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raspberry & Coconut slice:
- You need of 1st Layer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of caster sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Get of 2nd Layer.
- You need 1 cup of raspberry jam.
- You need of 3rd Layer.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut.
Instructions to make Raspberry & Coconut slice:
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- In a bowl, add melted butter and caster sugar..
- Mix together well with a wire whisk.
- Add the egg and whisk well.
- Add flours, stir and combine with a spatula.
- Add buttermilk and mix well.
- Line a square cake tin with a baking paper and pour batter in. Spread it around nicely.
- Spread over the raspberry jam.
- For 3rd layer.
- Into a bowl, add eggs, sugar and coconuts, mix well.
- Spread it over the raspberry and smooth out.
- Sprinkle some more coconut on top and bake for 30-35mins.
- Cool, slice and enjoy..
Raspberries are available fresh, frozen, and freeze-dried or as an ingredient in jellies, syrups, and jams. Fresh or frozen raspberries are best, as other raspberry products usually contain added. The raspberry-fed mice also demonstrated less evidence of fatty liver disease. Furthermore, raspberries are high in tannins, which block alpha-amylase, a digestive enzyme necessary for breaking. the everbearing Raspberry produces an early-summer crop on the previous season's growth and a fall crop on the current season's growth. Overview Information Red raspberry is a plant that is the source of a widely eaten, tasty, sweet berry.
If you find this Raspberry & Coconut slice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.