Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless coconut macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless coconut macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless coconut macaroons recipe. You can cook eggless coconut macaroons using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggless coconut macaroons:
- Get 1 Cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Take 1/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Use 2.5 Cups of Sweetened Shredded Coconut.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Semolina.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Cashew Nuts, Broken Into Pieces.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cardamom Powder.
Steps to make Eggless coconut macaroons:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350F (180C) for 15 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened milk and milk, whisking until blended..
- With a wooden spoon, stir in flour, mixing until thoroughly blended. Stir in coconut, cashews and cardamom powder..
- After combining all the ingredients, if the batter is a little bit watery add semolina and mix well.
- Now drop tablespoonfuls of dough about 1 inch apart and bake it in the oven until it has golden around the edges (which approximately will take 15 minutes)..
- Cool for 10 minutes on the sheet. Don’t try to remove the macaroons from the sheet once it is out the oven because it will be very flimsy..
- Again don’t put it back in the oven to harden it. Just leave the macaroons on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes and it will harden by itself..
- Then transfer to a rack and cool completely. Enjoy with Tea Coffee or just like that 😀.
If you find this Eggless coconut macaroons recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.