Hakka Fried Pork Belly. Hakka Braised Pork Belly Recipe 客家木耳炸肉 How to Deep Fry Pork Belly with Skin, Oil Splash FREE! One of the classic dish that can be found in Singapore mixed rice stalls!
Here's a simple recipe for Hakka fried pork. It's so delicious with rice, or eaten just on its own! If you think fried pork is just fried pork?
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hakka fried pork belly. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hakka Fried Pork Belly is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hakka Fried Pork Belly is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hakka Braised Pork Belly Recipe 客家木耳炸肉 How to Deep Fry Pork Belly with Skin, Oil Splash FREE! One of the classic dish that can be found in Singapore mixed rice stalls!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hakka fried pork belly using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hakka Fried Pork Belly:
- Get 6 slice of Pork belly.
- Take 1 1/2 of Cube- Red bean curd.
- Prepare 1/2 of tpbs sugar.
- Prepare 1 cube of – soya bean curd with chilli & seasme oli.
- Prepare 1 of tpbs Hao Tiao Chiew.
- Get 1/2 teaspoons of White pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of spice powder.
- Make ready of Corn flour.
- Make ready of Oli for frying.
Well think again as there are many ways to fry pork, similar to number of ways to skin a cat. Fried options can be the Japanese Katsu, Filipino Lechon Kawali, American Style Fried Pork Chops, Thai Chiang Rai Fried Pork, Danish Stegt Flæsk and Polish Kotlet. Deep fry pork pieces until light golden brown. Remove and drain on kitchen paper towels.
Steps to make Hakka Fried Pork Belly:
- Wash the pork belly with salt and rise it off (put a side).
- Marination- put red beancurd, sugar, soya beancurd, Hao Tiao Chiew, white pepper spice powder in bowl and mix well.
- Add the pork belly in to the bowl for Marination, keep in the refrigerator for 2hr or overnight before frying..
- Before frying- plate the corn flours on the plate, mix well the marinated pork belly with corn flours.(put a side).
- Heat oil in pan, deep fried the pork belly (5-8min each side) until it turn brown. Take it out and put aside..
- Ready to served- chop the pork belly into pieces..
In a claypot or stewing pot, place wood ear fungus pieces at the base, topping with fried pork pieces. Add enough water to cover the pork. Hakka stir-fry with pork and squid. Here is a traditional Taiwanese Hakka-style stir-fry combining pork belly and squid. It's easy to make and requires the ingredients to be cut thinly before cooking.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hakka fried pork belly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!