Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes. Potato pancakes with a savory ground beef filling are pan-fried until golden brown. Perfect for that meat-and-potatoes eater in your house. Very yummy potato pancakes with ground beef inside.
Bangers and mash, also known as sausages and mash, is a traditional dish of Great Britain and Ireland, consisting of sausages served with mashed potatoes. It may consist of one of a variety of flavoured sausages made of pork, lamb, or beef (often specifically Cumberland sausage). A Sausage Bake with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions, all smothered in Gravy made in ONE PAN!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fried beef sausage with potato pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Potato pancakes with a savory ground beef filling are pan-fried until golden brown. Perfect for that meat-and-potatoes eater in your house. Very yummy potato pancakes with ground beef inside.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried beef sausage with potato pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes:
- Make ready 12 oz of beef or pork sausage.
- Make ready 4 cup of mashed potatoes – chilled.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of each fresh egg.
- Get of oil or butter, for frying.
- Make ready of all-purpose flour.
Sort of like a casserole, with golden brown sausages and the most incredible I have changed this to beef broth because I think it makes a deeper flavoured gravy and also makes the gravy colour more brown. Potatoes with sausages on hot coals, the process of cooking outdoors. Fish patty with mashed potato and lettuce. For the potato pancakes: Peel, rinse and coarsely grate the potatoes into a bowl, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Instructions to make Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes:
- Preheat skillet to medium. Add a tbls of oil and heat. Drop potato mixture into hot oil, by about a tbls. Flatten and brown on both sides..
- Mix chilled potatoes with egg, flour, salt & pepper and any other spices you like..
- Remove to serving plate. Serve with butter, sour cream or applesauce. Plain is good, too..
- I made this in the Foreman Grill tonight – if you saw the pictures of the French Toast, you know I don't like my stove top – too hard to control the heat. First batch had too much oil and the mix was too wet. Added a little more flour – about 2 tbls, total. After that, worked great. These freeze really well. Just put in the microwave, toaster oven or even in the toaster (depending on how much grease – from frying – are on them. I don't overly season, as I like mine with applesauce..
Arrange the meat on plates with the pumpkin from the broth and top with the potato pancakes. Garnish with freshly grated horseradish and serve napped with sauce. We just remodeled our kitchen and we've been VERT ready to ditch the takeout. We added smoked beef sausage and removed the mushrooms. Old-Fashioned Potato Pancakes Made these tonight for a breakfast supper with sausage and fried eggs.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fried beef sausage with potato pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!