Sweet Potato Pancake. Fluffy and spiced, these sweet potato pancakes are just waiting to be smothered in grass-fed butter and maple syrup! The perfect pancake is fluffy and moist, ready to be piled high and devoured. These pancakes have a crispy, caramelized outside and creamy, sweet interior To make these pancakes a regular weekday breakfast, bake (or slow cook) a batch of sweet potatoes in advance.
These Sweet Potato Pancakes are infused with coconut and oatmeal then spiked with cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla for a delicately spiced, perfectly textured pancake you will CRAVE! Curry Sweet Potato And Spinach Potato Vegan Recipes Sweet potato pancakes make a delicious and hearty breakfast.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato pancake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy and spiced, these sweet potato pancakes are just waiting to be smothered in grass-fed butter and maple syrup! The perfect pancake is fluffy and moist, ready to be piled high and devoured. These pancakes have a crispy, caramelized outside and creamy, sweet interior To make these pancakes a regular weekday breakfast, bake (or slow cook) a batch of sweet potatoes in advance.
Sweet Potato Pancake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet Potato Pancake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato pancake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Pancake:
- Get 2 of boiled sweet potato.
- Make ready 1 cup of refined flour/ wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2-1 cup of milk as per requirement.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Make ready of Butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Get of Honey / chocolate sauce.
- Make ready of Cashews, almonds for garnishing.
- Get of Tutti frutti for garnishing.
This version uses leftover sweet potatoes for a easy and healthy way to start the day. These sweet potato pancakes are an amazing twist on the original that is perfect for a fall morning. Roast sweet potatoes to make your own puree or use canned; either way, you'll still have a fluffy. These Sweet potato pancakes are made from only two ingredients.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Pancake:
- First wash sweet potato well and boil it. Now remove the skin of sweet potato. Mash it with the help of a fork..
- Now in a mixing bowl take mashed sweet potatoes. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and cardamom powder. Mix all ingredients well. Now add some milk and make a paste. Add some more milk for dropping consistency..
- Now heat a tawa and grease it with some butter. Pour a ladle of batter to greased tawa to make pancake and sprinkle butter around it. Cook it at low flame. After 1 – 2 min flip it and cook from other side too..
- Dizzle some honey or chocolate sauce over it. Garnish with some almonds, cashews and tutti frutti..
I have been making sweet potato pancakes ever since my youngest started solids. Sweet potato pancakes have been calling my name and I just couldn't resist. I eat a sweet potato nearly everyday and enjoy sprinkling them with cinnamon, peanut butter maple syrup. Our sweet potato pancakes are made with mashed sweet potatoes and a touch of spice. Top the pancakes with flavored butter or syrup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet potato pancake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!