Mango Phirni. Mausam bhi hai, dastoor bhi, aam ki baat aur khaas karte huey pesh hai – Mango Phirni. Everyone's favourite and especially an Iftaar favourite. Mango Phirni is a delightful dessert during summer season or we can even say during mango season 😊 It is a flavored version of traditional phirni and a.
Mango phirni or aam ki phirni recipe, Indian mango dessert made with mango puree, raw rice & milk. How to make mango phirni, creamy like kheer or payasam. Mango phirni is a variation of traditional phirni recipe with fresh mango puree.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mango phirni. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Phirni is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mango Phirni is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Mausam bhi hai, dastoor bhi, aam ki baat aur khaas karte huey pesh hai – Mango Phirni. Everyone's favourite and especially an Iftaar favourite. Mango Phirni is a delightful dessert during summer season or we can even say during mango season 😊 It is a flavored version of traditional phirni and a.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mango phirni using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Phirni:
- Make ready 2 of mango pulp.
- Get 0.25-0.5 cup of jaggery.
- Make ready 750 ml of milk.
- Get 0.5 cup of Basmati/Sona masuri rice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cardamom seeds crushed.
- Take of Raisins/cashews/almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Almond powder(badam drink powder).
- Take of Saffron threads.
This Indian mango dessert is just perfect during Indian summer or mango season. Mango Phirni a variation to the traditional Phirni recipe. Phirni is an Indian rice pudding like dessert. Mango Phirni / Firni is prepared with full cream milk,basmati rice,sugar and mangoes as.
Steps to make Mango Phirni:
- First soak rice for 30 minutes and then grind it smooth in mixer..
- Now in a pan take milk and boil in medium or low flame for 10 minutes until it thickens..
- Now add the rice coarse to the milk and sauté it for awhile until no lumps formed..
- Now add saffron milk(saffron soaked in a tsp of warm milk) + cardamom powder+ jaggery+Almond powder and sauté. Let it boil in simmer for another 10 minutes. Keep boiling in low flame until it thickens. Add jaggery based on the sweetness of mango.
- Now add raisins/cashews/almonds to it and mix well..
- Allow it to cool completely after it thickens. Keep it in refrigerator for more than 1 hour..
- Now take mangoes and grind it softly. Once the Phirni is cold enough, transfer it to a bowl and add required mango purée prepared on top of it. Also add sliced mangoes on to of it as a topping..
- You may add pinch of chaat masala on top of it for a perfect balance of sweetness and sourness..
Mango phirni recipe with step by step photos – delicious creamy Indian pudding made with sweet mangoes and rice. how to make mango phirni with step by step photo and video recipe. there are several variations to this traditional rice based pudding dessert recipe. one such popular variant is mango phirni recipe or aam. Add the mango puree to the phirni mixture and mix well. Remove to a serving bowl and chill. Mango Phirni turns out to be the best dish I have ever made. I thought I should share the Mango Phirni Recipe with my lovely people.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mango phirni recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!