Easy chocolate bundt cake. Great to use over Bundt cake because it sets up nicely. The extra sauce may be refrigerated and reheated to serve over ice cream or your favorite dessert. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake Glaze.
It is super-easy to make and is one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever had. This cake tastes even better the next day and freezes extremely well. Add pudding mix, water, vanilla and beat well.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy chocolate bundt cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great to use over Bundt cake because it sets up nicely. The extra sauce may be refrigerated and reheated to serve over ice cream or your favorite dessert. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake Glaze.
Easy chocolate bundt cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy chocolate bundt cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy chocolate bundt cake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chocolate bundt cake:
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Take 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder.
- Make ready 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Take 4 of egg whites, large.
- Take 2 of whole eggs, large.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready of Icing.
- Get 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 3 tbs of milk.
- Take 1 tbs of butter, melted.
Add chocolate or mint chips and stir to incorporate. This easy Chocolate Bundt Cake will make you a rock star with your friends and family. This rich chocolate cake is to die for! I've made tons of cakes from scratch and THIS cake is much easier and even better in my opinion.
Instructions to make Easy chocolate bundt cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease up a bundt pan or spray with non-stick. It should be a 12-cup bundt pan (mine is smaller, I think, so some batter oozed out the center during baking but nothing catastrophic)..
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, and vanilla. I don't have a mixer so I did this by hand (I use sanitary gloves and squeeze the crap out of it until I can whisk it smooth)..
- Add the eggs and the egg whites to the butter mixture and combine until smooth. Then, alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk, mixing until everything is combined and smooth..
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake it for 40 minutes or until a toothpick/sharp knife comes out clean..
- Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack for ten minutes or so, then invert it onto the rack and let it cool completely out of the pan..
- For the icing, just whisk all the ingredients together. I applied it after the cake was already cool..
- Serve as is or shmancy up as you see fit..
Bundt cakes are easy to decorate. Decorating cakes is really not my favorite thing to do. This Chocolate Bundt Cake, like other Bundts, doesn't need No cake decorating skills, piping or offset spatula required. This easy chocolate bundt cake is everything I love in a chocolate cake, it's rich. Make your own caramel sauce for ice cream, cakes, pies, popcorn, apples, or whatever you like.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy chocolate bundt cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!