Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jam on French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jam on French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jam on french toast recipe. You can cook jam on french toast using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jam on French Toast:
- Provide of French Toast:.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Unsalted Butter,.
- Prepare 2 Slices of Stale Brioche / Challah Bread,.
- You need of Whole Milk, For Dipping.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- Take Pinch of Granulated Sugar,.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Use of Homemade Ricotta, 4 Heaped TBSP.
- Use of Whole Milk, 2 TBSP or More.
- Use 1 Pinch of Toasted Almond Flakes,.
- Provide of Alce Nero's Organic Strawberry Jam, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Provide of Alce Nero's Organic Apricot Jam, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Provide of Fresh Lemon Zest, A Few Grating.
- Use of Alce Nero's Organic Blueberry Jam, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- You need 2 Squeezes of Fresh Lemon Juice,.
Instructions to make Jam on French Toast:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/06/21/Ricotta for the homemade ricotta recipe..
- Prepare the French toast. Melt 1 TBSP of butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Transfer milk and egg into separate individual shallow bowls. Dip bread into milk, on both sides..
- Dip the bread into egg, on both sides. Lay the bread onto the skillet away from you. Cook until the bottom is browned..
- Flip and continue cooking until the bottom is browned as well. Transfer onto serving plate. Sprinkle a pinch of granulated sugar over the top. Repeat the steps for the remaining bread..
- Prepare the toppings. In a large bowl, add ricotta and milk. Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk the mixture until light and fluffy. *Do not over whisk. You have to adjust the amount of milk added to reach the consistency you desire, 1 TBSP of milk at a time.*.
- Fold in the toasted almond flakes. *To toast almond flakes, simply toast almond flakes in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.* The toast has to be hot and the whipped ricotta has to be cold when served. It is best to prepare them concurrently..
- To keep the ricotta cold, whip over an ice water bath. Spread the whipped ricotta onto the French toast. Top it off with Alce Nero's jam. Grate some lemon zest over the 3 jam. Lastly, lightly squeeze some lemon juice over the top. Serve Immediately..
This jam french toast with strawberries makes any day special. Transfer to plates and sift confectioners' sugar evenly on top. Dollop crème fraîche and strawberry jam on the French toast. Make up your jam sandwich with the bread and jam. Cut the crusts off if you wish (I do!).
If you find this Jam on French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.