Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg recipe. To cook chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg:
- Prepare 1 of crushed garlic clove.
- Take 1 (90 g) of decent dark chocolate broken up.
- Use glass of red wine.
- Use 1 of large sweet potato.
- You need 2 tbl of spoons brown sugar.
- Take 1 cube of beef stock.
- Use of your choice of steak.
- Provide 2 of medium sized chilli's (sliced).
- Take teaspoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- Use tbl of spoon olive oil.
Steps to make Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg:
- Sauce: Add garlic, herbs, sliced chilli and olive oil into a medium sauce pot. Allow simmer for 1min, keep stirring. Add glass of red wine, simmer until half reduced, stir often. Turn down heat and add chocolate, keep stirring until chocolate has melted and sauce is smooth..
- Steak: Personally I choose to bbq or braai my steak until medium rare. Cook steak as you prefer..
- Starch: Slice sweet potato into 5mm discs. Add brown sugar and sweet potatoes into lightly oiled frying pan. Fry on medium heat until golden brown and potato is soft, turn often..
Chilli Beef on Sweet Potato and Power Salad. White Chocolate Mascarpone Tart with Caramelised Figs and Hints of Earl Grey. Choux Gnocchi with Spring Vegetables and Roast Tomato Sauce.. Roasted Parmesan Herb Sweet Potatoes, Easy Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin, Loaded Bourbon Maple Bacon Sweet Potatoes. Peel sweet potatoes and press through a potato ricer.
If you find this Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.