Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Adult Strawberry Guava Daiquiri Cocktails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Adult Strawberry Guava Daiquiri Cocktails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's adult strawberry guava daiquiri cocktails recipe. To cook mike's adult strawberry guava daiquiri cocktails you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Adult Strawberry Guava Daiquiri Cocktails:
- Take of ● For The Drinks.
- Take 2 Shots of Bacardí Superior Rum.
- Provide 1.5 Cups of Fresh Chilled Strawberries.
- Get 1 of LG Fresh Guava Fruit [aka nectar of the Gods].
- Get 2 tbsp of Strawberry Jam.
- Take 2 Cups of Whole Ice.
- Get 1/8 Cup of Granulated Sugar [more if you like your drinks sweeter].
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Squeezed Lime [+ reserves to rim glasses].
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Mint Leaves [or dried].
- Take of ● For The Garnishments [as needed].
- Provide of Fresh Strawberries.
- Provide Slices of Fresh Lime [to rim glasses].
- Provide as needed of Table Salt [to rim glasses].
Instructions to make Mike's Adult Strawberry Guava Daiquiri Cocktails:
- Strawberries and Guava fruit pictured. Be sure to rinse your fruit..
- Add everything other than garnishments to your high powered blender..
- One of the best brands out there!.
- Blend for 10 seconds..
- Rim your glass with lime wedges and place in a bowl with table salt to coat. Press well and allow to dry. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Rinse – repeat. Enjoy!.
Then just add rum and ice for the ultimate tropical cocktail. Guavas are one of the leading fruits of Mexico and a major commercial source in India. There are a few different varieties of guava fruit with different interior flesh: white, yellow, pink, or red. Here are the step by step photos to make a Guava Lime cocktail: Hal's New York Harmless Harvest Harpoon Brewery Hawaiian Isles Hawaiian Punch Henry's Hard Soda Heywell Hiball Energy High Noon hint Honest Kids Iberia Ice Mountain Incline Cider Company IZZE Jack Daniel's Jacob's Jarritos Jed's Jose Cuervo Juicy Juice JuneShine Juni Karma Wellness Water Kedem Ketel One KeVita KINKY Klarbrunn Koia Koloa Rum Co. This strawberry daiquiri recipe is a standout with its herbal twist!
If you find this Mike's Adult Strawberry Guava Daiquiri Cocktails recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.