Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lazy strawberry cheesecake recipe. To make easy lazy strawberry cheesecake you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake:
- Provide 2 envelopes of whipping cream.
- Use 4-5 of squares of kiri cheese at room tepmrature.
- Provide 1/2 of an envelop of strawberry jello.
- Use 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Get 2 of table spoon powdered sugar.
- Get 1 pack of strawberry jam swissrol.
Instructions to make Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake:
- Add the boiling water to your jello mix well until all dissolved. (You may microwave it till fully dissolved) then allow to cool down to room temprature.
- Slice your swiss roll and add it to the bottom of a cheesecake pan.
- Mix your whipping cream with cold water as instructed on the envelope..
- Add your cream cheese to the whipping cream and mix with an electric blender till fully mixed.
- Add the jello to the cream-cheese mix and mix well.
- Add sugar to preferred taste.
- Pour over the sliced Swiss roll you may decorate it with fresh strawberries and let it to set in your fridge for an hour at least.
But if you do, freeze it without the strawberries. You could always defrost it and add the strawberry topping afterwards. A good Strawberry Cheesecake can make guests very happy! Cheese cake is notorious for being a tough dessert to make and we wanted to have a cheesecake recipe that is not only easy, but tastes delicious too! You will find that this dessert recipe is good enough to make people think you spent hours in the kitchen!
If you find this Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.