Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting. Specially North Indian people prepare this drink during Holi and Shivratri. This drink is prepared with some dry fruits, seeds and some spices. Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. See recipes for Classic Bundt Pound Cake, Vanilla bundt cake too. So make sure to warm it a bit on the preheated oven for a few minutes.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thandai bundt cake with kesar thandai rabdi frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Specially North Indian people prepare this drink during Holi and Shivratri. This drink is prepared with some dry fruits, seeds and some spices. Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thandai bundt cake with kesar thandai rabdi frosting using 31 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting:
- Make ready of For making thandai powder.
- Take 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Take 1 cup of pistachios.
- Get 1/2 cup of melon seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of poppy seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of black peppercorns.
- Get 2 tbsp of cardamom.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2-3 pinch of saffron strands.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried rose petals.
- Get of For making thandai Bundt cake.
- Get 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tsp of thandai powder.
- Get 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Get 5 tsp of curd.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2-3 drops of Vanilla essence.
- Take of For making kesar thandi rabri.
- Prepare 750 ml of thick milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of thandai powder.
- Get as needed of saffron strands.
- Get of For garnishing.
- Prepare as needed of chopped pistachios.
- Take as needed of chopped almonds.
- Make ready 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- Get 1-2 of chopped cherry.
- Prepare as needed of dried rose petals.
If the cake is too warm or hot then the frosting will be runny and not glazy. So try keeping the cake slightly warm and frosting slightly cold. Eggless Thandai cupcakes for Holi, with saffron and elaichi powder. The cupcakes are topped with cream cheese icing and sprinkled with colored sugar to represent mounds of gulaal/color.
Instructions to make Thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai Rabdi frosting:
- First of all prepare the thandai powder..
- Dry roast all the dry fruits together..
- Then dry roast rest of the ingredients except saffron strands and rose petals..
- After cooling down completely then grind all the ingredients together to make the thandai powder..
- Then prepare the cake. Mix powder sugar in the melted butter..
- Then add the curd in it. Mix it well..
- Then mix all the dry ingredients in it and add required amount of milk in it..
- Add the thandai powder and essence in it. Now your cake batter is ready..
- Pour the batter in a Bundt mould and bake it in a preheated oven in 180 degree Celsius for 20-25 minutes. Check it with the help of a toothpick. If it comes out clearly then it is perfectly baked..
- Now allow it to cool down completely..
- For making Rabdi allow the milk to boil for sometime..
- When it becomes half then add the thandai powder, sugar and saffron strands on it..
- When it becomes your desired consistency then switch off the flame. Now your Kesar thandai rabdi is ready..
- Chill it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Then blend it for just 1-2 second..
- Then pour the rabdi on the bundt cake and garnish with chopped pistachios, almonds, dried rose petals, cherry and saffron strands on it..
- Now your thandai Bundt cake with Kesar thandai rabdi frosting is ready to serve..
Its the perfect fusion dessert that combines the flavors of the traditional drink 'Thandai' with the cupcakes. The cupcakes look colorful and attractive covered in colored sugar. This is a traditional Indian thandai recipe. It is a very refreshing drink made with nuts and spices and has a cooling effect on the body hence the name "thandai". In my family, everyone has a habit of having milk two times a day.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thandai bundt cake with kesar thandai rabdi frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!