Blueberry bundt cake. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. I suggest using a non-stick baking spray that has flour in it, or greasing the pan with shortening or butter, then dusting it with flour. In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Mix cake mix, oil, eggs, cream cheese and vanilla pudding on medium speed (mixture will be very thick). Fold in blueberries; pour in Bundt cake pan. Nanny's Blueberry Bundt Cake is a delicious soft cake bursting with blueberries.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry bundt cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry bundt cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Blueberry bundt cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. I suggest using a non-stick baking spray that has flour in it, or greasing the pan with shortening or butter, then dusting it with flour. In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry bundt cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry bundt cake:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Make ready of For the streusel:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Easy to make and always a family favorite! Nanny's been busy again making her famous Blueberry Bundt Cake. It's always a hit with the family and often, Nanny will make two at a time because one never lasts long enough! Bundt cakes and just all non-frosted cakes are my most made cakes at home.
Instructions to make Blueberry bundt cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 9 inch pan in a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the sour cream and vanilla..
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt and stir it into the butter mixture until well blended..
- Fold in the blueberries spoon half of the batter into prepared bundt pan..
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture over the batter in the pan and top with the second half of the batter. Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar mixture over the top of everything..
- Bake the cake for 55 to 60 minutes in preheated oven. Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack about 10 minutes before turning out onto a cake plate.
They are great for snacking, great with coffee and tee, social time, you name it. So I love making them for my family. This super moist Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe is so delicious and great for all occasions. I use the base recipe of this cake for almost all my Bundt cake recipes that require fruits or dried fruits and. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food blueberry bundt cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!