Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes recipe. You can cook onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes:
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Get 2/3 head of green cabbage.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, I used homemade.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Get of ◆◆◆◆◆ Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Get 1 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce.
- Get of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Get 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut vinegar or a mild vinegar.
- Use 1/4 cup of rice wine, sake, or sweet white wine.
- Provide 1-1/2 pounds of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆ Sweet potatoes ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Use 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 6 of large sweet potatoes.
Steps to make Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes:
- Trim the fat off the pork loin. Chop up and fry.
- Fry the fat till crispy.
- When its crispy move to paper towel to aborb excessive oil salt the pork.
- Slice the pork very thinly.
- Mix the pork wine and vinegar together.
- Add the spices to the pork add the onion.
- Add the mustard, ketchup, and honey.
- Add hot sauce.
- Mix everything well let sit 15-20 minutes.
- Add oil to pan and heat. Add the meat and sauce..
- Simmer 15 minutes. Add the tomato paste. Cook till pork is done..
- Thinly slice the cabbage, grate the carrot.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Microwave the potatoes on high till fork tender.
- Split the potatoes down the middle add butter and fried pork fat.
- Put the pork on top of coleslaw and serve. I hope you enjoy.
It resulted in pork that was just right for a homemade sauce. It's best to make this sauce the day you put the pork on to cook. Add apples, sweet potatoes and onion to remaining butter mixture; toss to coat. All this meal needs to be complete is coleslaw from the deli or a tossed salad with blue cheese dressing. roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes, scrambled eggs, blueberry muffin, avocado on toast, pancakes, coleslaw. Apple Cider braised pulled pork with red onion and white cheddar, topped with home made coleslaw.
If you find this Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.