Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for strawberry shortcake bars recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect strawberry shortcake bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to strawberry shortcake bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake bars recipe. To make strawberry shortcake bars you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make strawberry shortcake bars:
- You need 1 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of strawberry jam.
Steps to make strawberry shortcake bars:
- allow butter to come to room temperature.
- cream butter with sugar, vanilla, salt until light and fluffy. about 3 minutes.
- add flour and beat on low until all ingredients combine and form a soft dough.
- use saran wrap to form dough into a ball or roll and chill for at least one hour. make sure the dough is wrapped airtight.
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- shape cookies into bars or desired form with a small well for the jam. fill with jam and place on a non greased cookie sheet and bake for 23 minutes turning the cookies halfway thru baking time for even baking.
One of my favorite ice cream bars to get was the Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake. The cake layer of these strawberry shortcake bars is not your typical angel food cake. It's more like a fluffy vanilla-butter pound cake in taste. Dense enough to handle that cream cheese layer and strawberries, yet tender enough to melt in your mouth. It's the perfect trio of flavors and textures.
If you find this strawberry shortcake bars recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.