Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no yeast strawberry glazed doughnut recipe. To cook no yeast strawberry glazed doughnut you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut:
- Use of For the doughnut.
- Use 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide of For the glaze.
- Get 1 cup of sifted icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strawberry jam.
Steps to make No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut:
- Preheat the oven to 160 C.
- In a big bowl, mix the flour, sugar, milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until everything is well combined..
- Pour it into the doughnut pan and bake it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the middle part of the doughnut is not sticking when it is poked..
- For the strawberry glazed, mix the icing sugar and strawberry jam in a bowl. Whisk it until you get a thick mixture. When the doughnut is cool, dip it in the strawberry glaze and decorate it with some sprinkles..
Place the glazed donuts onto a wire rack. Allow excess glaze to drip off the donuts. The Best Glazed Donuts No Yeast Recipes on Yummly Berry Stuffed Donuts, Buttermilk Old Fashioned Donuts, Mini Baked Donuts With Lemon Glaze.. To make doughnuts combine dry doughnut ingredients (flour through salt on the above list) in a large bowl and whisk together.
If you find this No Yeast Strawberry Glazed Doughnut recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.