Mini Blueberry Bundt Cakes. These pretty mini cakes are drizzled with a yummy lemon flavored glaze. For icing, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and lemon juice; drizzle over cakes. Garnish with additional blueberries if desired.
Yes, the "B" is supposed to be capitalized. It's a trademarked name, didn't-cha know? Anyway, I feel like Bundt cakes have this weird stigma of something the cheesey neighbors bring over on an ugly platter.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mini blueberry bundt cakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Blueberry Bundt Cakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mini Blueberry Bundt Cakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
These pretty mini cakes are drizzled with a yummy lemon flavored glaze. For icing, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and lemon juice; drizzle over cakes. Garnish with additional blueberries if desired.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini blueberry bundt cakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Blueberry Bundt Cakes:
- Get 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries.
Yes, the 'B' is supposed to be capitalized. These adorable caramel apple mini cakes are made in mini bundt pans and they're filled with so much flavor (cinnamon, apples, caramel, oh my!). These mini cakes are small enough so that no one has to share! One of the most awesome things about being a food blogger is the awesome community I've had this mini bundt pan for a while now and rarely used it, and I figured these lemon blueberry cakes would be the perfect treat to show off in.
Instructions to make Mini Blueberry Bundt Cakes:
- Preheat the oven at 350C. And grease the mini bundt pan with butter and coat with flour..
- In a small bowl, mix butter and sugar,until it become smooth and creamy..
- Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla,whisk everything together until all are combined well..
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture. Fold in the fresh blueberries..
- Pour into four mini bundt pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely..
- You can top with your favorite glaze or frosting and enjoy!.
This moist blueberry Bundt cake is made with fresh blueberries. This blueberry cake is an excellent choice for a breakfast or dessert cake. The cake can be iced with a simple vanilla icing, or dust it with sifted powdered sugar. If you grow your own blueberries, this Bundt cake is a great way to celebrate. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mini blueberry bundt cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!