Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook strawberry cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Provide 2 cup of crushed digestive or graham craker crumbs.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 6 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Prepare 40 oz of cream cheese(make sure its room temperature).
- You need 5 medium of eggs.
- Provide 2 medium of egg yolks.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of orange or lemon zest ( but use orange zest).
- Provide 1 of fresh strawberry and strawberry jam for topping.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease the spring form pan with butter or non stick spray then wrap the bottom of pan with aluminum foil..
- FOR CRUST: put the buiscuits into the plastic bag and crush it using rolling pin. Pur the crumbs into the medium bowl and add the melted butter until well combined. Add the mixture into a cake pan (spring formpan) and press it and make as a base crust bake it in pre heat oven for 6-8 minutes and then chill it.
- FOR FILLING: Using electric mixer in a LOW SPEED beat the creamcheese until it looks smooth. (The more you mixed it long and makes it looks shiny and no lumps your cake will going to have smooth and even texture..).
- Add the sugar, flour and salt and continue beating until it smooth or well combine..
- Add the egg ONE AT A TIME and make sure that everything on the bottom of the bowl is well mixed. Then put the sour cream and orange zest. Beat it until all the ingredients is well mixed..
- Pour it on the pan. Shake slow to realease any air bubbles and the smooth the top..
- Put it into a baking pan with 2-3 cups of hot water. Bake it for 12-15 minutes and wait till the surface become little brown. When it starting get brown lower the temperature to 200 degreesF and bake for another 1 hr to 15 minutes. Check the cake and give little shake to see if its ok. If it's still "wiggly" set it for a few minutes more..
- Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake rest inside the oven for about 30 minutes and then allow the cheesecake rest again outside the oven for 15 minutes more 🙂 chill and serve. Put the strawberry jam and fresh strawberry for the toppings and serve. Enjoy!.
For a little variation, I sometimes like to add a little berry liqueur such as Creme de Cassis or Chambord, but if you ask hubs this is perfect as is! Strawberry Topping for Cheesecake is made from scratch and ready in minutes for your next dessert recipe. This sweet strawberry topping is perfect for more than just cheesecake – try it on pancakes, pound cake, waffles, cupcakes, and more. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe – The easiest and most delicious strawberry cheesecake bars fit for any celebration. The filling is absolutely sensational and tastes just like strawberry ice cream.
If you find this Strawberry Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.