Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Braided bread-Nutella and Jam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Braided bread-Nutella and Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braided bread-Nutella and Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to braided bread-nutella and jam recipe. You can cook braided bread-nutella and jam using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Braided bread-Nutella and Jam:
- Get 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2/3 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ghee or melted butter.
- Take 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Get 1/2 cup of strawberry jam.
Instructions to make Braided bread-Nutella and Jam:
- Put 1 teaspoon sugar and yeast into the warm water and let yeast activate for about 10 mins..
- In a bowl, mix ghee or melted butter, sugar, salt and egg till combined. Once yeast mixture is frothy, add it to this and mix well..
- Stir in flour till you can't mix stir with a wooden spoon anymore (doughy). Transfer to floured work surface..
- Knead well for 10 minutes till dough is elastic. Add flour if sticky. Form dough into a ball and lightly oil the top..
- Place in an oiled bowl, cover with cling wrap and keep in a warm place for an hour till risen..
- After an hour, punch down dough and place it onto the floured work surface. Divide dough in half and roll out each portion to about 1 or 1.5 cm thickness..
- Spread Nutella onto one portion and jam on the other. Roll each one up and cut down the middle of the rolls leaving out an inch at the start..
- Twist the two strands of the cut roll and seal the edges. Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper..
- I use a convection oven so I preheat it after preparing the dough. (this temperature and time works perfectly for me.) Preheat to 200°F Celsius and bake for 35 minutes..
- Let cool and enjoy! Delicious tea time treat :).
I look at my children and see it plainly: in the span of four years, my daughter. Nutella Braided Tear and Share Bread -This is one of my most popular videos on YouTube and I am often asked for the written recipe. So here it is at long last. I watched a video online how to make this and tried it my own way. On a sheet of wax paper sprinkled with flour, roll dough out to a round circle.
If you find this Braided bread-Nutella and Jam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.