Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect my potato pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my potato pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my potato pancakes recipe. To make my potato pancakes you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook my potato pancakes:
- Take 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 10 of mediun to large potatoes.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 of onion chopped up fine.
- Prepare 1 of oregeno.
- Provide 1 of McCormick garlic n onion spice.
- Get 4 of pieces of chopped garlic.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Use 1 of salt n pepper.
Instructions to make my potato pancakes:
- grate potatoes in lrg bowl, add other ingredients in bowl mix well..
- heat oil in pan test oil with tiny portion, when it's done take out put on brown paper bag to drain excess oil ,put mixture in pan by tbls.
- poke holes in pancakes, keep flipping till no white show through slits while pressing down on pancakes, when done put on bag to soak up excess oil, continue till done, these go best with butter milk. enjoy!.
- my mom used garlic salt and onion powder if she didn't have the garlic n onion.
Shred your potatoes using a potato grater or cheese grater. When I was young my mother served up the gluey, chewy, potato pancakes from a box mix. They are delicious in their own right, but honestly they have nothing on my sourdough potato pancakes. YUM!!! applesauce is Russian & Hebrew. we serve it with grilled. Using box grater or food processor fitted with grating disc, coarsely grate potatoes.
If you find this my potato pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.