Mashed potato pancakes. Using leftover mashed potatoes and just a few basic ingredients, you can fry up this delightful and inexpensive dish in a snap. All Reviews for My Crispy Mashed Potato Pancake. Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes.
Watch How To Make Mashed Potato Pancakes: All that melty cheese! I want these all over again. Mashed-potato pancakes, crisp on the outside and tender within, are a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mashed potato pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mashed potato pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mashed potato pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
Using leftover mashed potatoes and just a few basic ingredients, you can fry up this delightful and inexpensive dish in a snap. All Reviews for My Crispy Mashed Potato Pancake. Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mashed potato pancakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed potato pancakes:
- Prepare 2 cups of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of tab spoonCorn flour (makai ka ata).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Red pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready 2 of table spoonCheese (optional).
- Make ready 2 of table. SpoonOnion finelly chopped(optional).
- Get 1 of smallCapsicum.
- Take 3-4 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare of Sour cream (on top).
- Get of For sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of Cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
Leftover mashed potatoes get a major upgrade in this pancake recipe. They're incredibly cheesy and oh, so satisfying. Make sure to use a non-stick skillet for easy cleanup. Want to spice up you dinner and add a yummy side?
Instructions to make Mashed potato pancakes:
- Sab se pehle boil aloo ko thanda kar ke mash kijye.
- Ab is ma egg makai ka ataa namak chicken powder lal mirch kali mirch piyaz shimla mirch aur cheese add kijye.
- Ab is mixture ko achay se mix kijye aur is ko pan fry kijye achay se golden hojaye.
- Ab sour cream banayen 1 cup cream ma lemon juice dal Ke mix kar ke fridge ma rakh dain 15 mint baad nikal. Ke. Phentayen jab tak woh thick na hojaye ab ap. Is ko use kar sakte hayn.
- Ab serving dish ma neechay salad pata rakhye aur ab yeh pancake rakhye aur oper sour cream dalain.
- Mazaidar aur easy potato pancakes ready hayn enjoy kijye.
Perhaps you want to change up your breakfast a little? Perhaps you just like potato pancakes. Add the flour and onion and. These easy Mashed Potato Pancakes are melt in your mouth good and go perfect with a side of applesauce or sour cream. Of all the new recipes I've made recently, these Mashed Potato.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mashed potato pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!