Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeno Popper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Popper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno popper casserole recipe. You can have jalapeno popper casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeno Popper Casserole:
- You need 2 of cups cooked chicken (I roasted some legs and took the meat off).
- Use 16 of ounces cream cheese.
- Provide 6 of to 8 slices of bacon (more or less depending on your love level of bacon).
- Provide 8 large of jalapenos (i bake mine until soft) deseed and chop.
- Take 1 of large onion (sauteed).
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Use 2 of cloves of garlic (sauteed with the onion).
- Get 6 of flour tortillas (corn works too).
Steps to make Jalapeno Popper Casserole:
- Cook and Debone your chicken and shred meat. Set aside.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry. Drain bacon on paper towel. Set aside..
- Chop jalapenos and place in foil envelope or covered baking dish for 30 minutes at 400°F..
- Dice onions and garlic. Use a bit of your bacon grease and cook onion and garlic on medium heat until lightly browned or caramelized..
- In large bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, garlic, bacon, jalapenos, chicken, and milk. (Carefully) stir until incorporated completely..
- In a glass casserole dish, line bottom with tortillas. Pour over half your mixture. Repeat process, tortillas, then mixture. (Can also layer in some extra cheese if you wish). Exposed layer should be the cream cheese mixture..
- Bake in 400°F oven until lightly browned on top. Only about 15- 20 minutes..
- Let set for 10-15 minutes before serving..
Jalapeno Popper Hash Brown Casserole is a creamy, cheesy jalapeno breakfast casserole with bacon. This crowd-pleasing, pot-luck perfect jalapeno hash brown casserole recipe is bang for the buck! Easy to make and SO popular Every time. LC Low Carb GF Gluten Free. This post may contain affiliate links.
If you find this Jalapeno Popper Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.