Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, garlic marmite honey pork belly. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic marmite honey pork belly using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly:
- Get 1 kg of pork loin or belly, bite-sized or strips.
- Get of [Marinade].
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt, pepper, chicken seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 tsp of marmite.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of [To Cook].
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of marmite.
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1.5 cup of stock/water.
- Make ready To taste of salt, sugar, water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of dark soy sauce (optional).
- Get of Remainder of marinade.
- Take 1 dash of sesame seed as garnish.
Steps to make Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly:
- Mix, MARINADE ingredients in a bowl and marinade pork for 2 hours or more.
- In a bowl, MIX marmite, stock/water, salt, sugar, honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce and dark sauce. KEEP the remainder marinade for later..
- HEAT cooking oil, brown pork pieces for approximately 5-7 mins. Alternatively, bake in oven until 3/4 cooked through. REMOVE and let cool..
- HEAT cooking oil in a pan, saute garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- POUR sauce mixture TOGETHER with the remainder of the marinade into pan, bring to boil. The mixture will thicken quite quickly because of the egg and corn flour in the marinade; approximately 3-4 minutes on high. ADD honey and have a taste test. Adjust to taste..
- ADD pork pieces back into the pan, COAT and STIR well..
- GARNISH with sesame seeds or garnish of choice. SERVE with cooked white rice and some vegetables..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food garlic marmite honey pork belly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!